As many of you know, Military Miniature has always functioned on a shoestring budget, especially in community outreach. Well, our third-quarter financial statements show that the shoestring has gotten even stringier of late. We’re falling pretty short of our projected magazine sales for the year, and to ensure that there’s a Military Miniature for many years to come, we need your help now. To put it bluntly, we need more subscribers.
A lot of people think that buying a Military Miniature single issue supports us just as much as subscribing. But the bottom line is that Military Miniature has a greater chance at success having you as a subscriber than as an individual issue buyer. It’s not just about money. It’s also about having the dedication of the community to help us fuel the march forward into 2023-2024.
Then there are all those who say, “Oh, yeah, Military Miniature, I’ve been to the website/read a friend’s copy, and I’ve always meant to subscribe.” Now is the time to get all of these people to actually sign up.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- If you are not a subscriber right now, become one today. Go to www.militaryminiature.com/subscription
- Pass this message along. Share this with anyone you know who likes the magazine or whom you think would like the magazine. Help us get the word out!
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Deliver a bimonthly digital publication full of unique and engaging content
- Offer 25% off a subscription using coupon code “FALL” at checkout by 9/30
- Keep you abreast on important news through our FREE online blog
- Provide an updated directory of Stores and Events on our very active directory pages
With 25% off, we are the cheapest digital magazine on the market.
We know the demand is there. We’ve seen the ample requests for a North American magazine and launched hoping to fill that gap. While we know a print copy is most desired, the current cost of paper and printing makes a digital option the most cost-efficient not just for us, but for you, the reader.