Military Miniature is always on the lookout for breaking industry news from developers, publishers, and retailers of all sizes! Please follow the guide below when submitting a news brief for publishing on the Military Miniature blog.
Our editorial team will review news brief submissions. If approved, an editor will turn the brief into an expanded article.
When submitting a brief:
- Provide as much info as possible regarding your news.
- Be sure to answer the “Who,” “What,” “When,” “Where,” and “How.”
- If you want a specific title for the article, please include a title (70 character maximum)
- Please ensure all pronouns are spelled correctly in your brief.
- Be mindful to elaborate on uncommon acronyms.
- Attach any images you’d like us to include.
- Notate if this is a timed news release that should be scheduled for a future date.
- Provide any relevant links.
All news brief submissions should be directed to [email protected].
Submitting a brief for approval does not guarantee publishing on the Military Miniature blog. Military Miniature’s editorial team may pick certain industry news to publish in our quarterly digital publication.